Friday, May 1, 2015

WIP (Work in Progress) Wednesday

So I know it is Friday...a new post for today is coming soon.  But I forgot to hit publish on this post.  It has just been sitting all DRAFT-like and unseen.  So here you go.  Pretend it is Wednesday.  :) 

I just received some fabric I ordered from Teddy Fabrics on Etsy.

I didn't realize until after I bought it that it was an international order.  Teddy Fabrics is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.  But it was worth it.  The fabric is super cute.  And it made me feel special that the package said ROYAL MAIL on it.  It came through customs and everything.  Kinda cool.  My fabric was FLOWN overseas.  How awesome is that?  


I cut all of the squares for the quilt last night and will start sewing them together tonight or tomorrow.  The top will be the patchwork and the back will be the animal pattern.  I can't wait to see the finished product.




I just finished a newborn elephant crochet hat and diaper cover and the to-do list tonight includes making a second elephant set. 



 I tend to get more crocheting done than sewing lately because I can crochet after Shea goes to sleep.  The sewing machine is loud and I can't sew once he is in bed. 

Earlier this week he fell asleep in my lap.  I moved him to the other couch next to our dog and he wiggled around until he got comfortable.  Apparently this is the most comfortable position he could find.  It may not have been comfortable for Roscoe, but Shea sure slept well there.

No comments :

Post a Comment