Tuesday, January 28, 2014

To Do List Tuesday

Hello friends,
So my to do list includes getting things ready for the studio. I have been going crazy with the studio Pinterest page....go to http://www.pinterest.com/Scrappystudio/ and see for yourself. 

I am seeing all kinds of nifty stuff. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the furniture that has been donated to the studio and DIY it up. I want to paint, Modge podge, spray paint, sand, and go to town on some fixer uppers. I want to decorate the place with randomness. I will probably get started on that kind of stuff as soon as the keys to the joint are mine. If you would like to play a part in jazzing the place up before the grand opening, please let me know. I would love the company. And if you want to contribute old furniture or art supplies, by all means, be my guest. 

So there is my studio to do list.

My personal to do list includes...
Playing ball with my hubby and my little one
Sleeping in since tomorrow is a snow day
Playing outside with the two guys in my life when the sun comes out enough that the temperature isn't unbearable
Finishing the random stripe afghan I am working on so I can get started on the next one. I am super excited about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment